Children killed by Israeli in Gaza
Updated 8 Jan 2009
Let's support Mercy Malaysia effort to help the Palestinians!
Mercy Malaysia has, on 30th December 2008, formed an Emergency Response Assessment Team to face the humanitarian crisis in Gaza strip. The team has been promptly dispatched to Egypt led by President, Datuk Dr. Jemilah Mahmood and Exco Member Norazam Ab. Samah.
The air strike and ground offensive on Gaza - as reported by AlJazeera - have killed more than 700 Palestinians, 219 of which are children. More than 3000 have been wounded.
Therefore, Mercy Malaysia appeals to generous Malaysians to send it cash donations. Contributions will support Mercy Malaysia to procure emergency surgical kits, medicines and hospital equipments to help the hospitals in Gaza.
1) Cheque is to be made payable to “MERCY MALAYSIA” and addressed to Mercy Malaysia, Level 2, Podium Block, City Point, Kompleks Dayabumi, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50050 Kuala Lumpur.
2) Cash donations can be made via on-line transmission or deposit at CIMB Bank Account No: 1424-000-6561053.
3)Donation form can be downloaded from here.
Further enquiries are to be directed to +603-22733999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us make a difference by whatever little we have. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your generosity.
From the first day of its formation Israel never had any peace moments with its neighbors. Supported by the USA and its allies the Israeli has been the aggressors invading its neighbors. Now they are at peak of madness and aggression by slaughtering the Palestinians in the Gaza City.
The world, especially the Muslims must stand united and expressed their physical displeasure to Israel and USA. In fact they must do more than that by giving all support to the Palestinians that currently being under seized. We must stand and act to stop the war by:
1. Intensifying demonstrations against the war in Gaza and condemning Israel and its allies.
2. Give material and moral support to the Palestinians.
3. Boycott all Israel and USA goods and currency.
4. Stop all dealing with the two countries
5. OIC must lead the action and boycott against Israel and USA
6. Use oil and gas as weapons to fight against them
7. Withdraw all investment from the two countries
The world and Muslims must fully believe that Israel and US are not invincible and can be beaten in many ways. War is not the only weapon to beat them in fact they can be easily beaten if the world decided to boycott them in terms of trade, financial and economic dealings. In fact USA is at the brink of bankruptcy due to the current financial and economic crisis there. Can the world survive and prosper without Israel and USA. I strongly believe we can, in fact it will be a better place to live without them.